Click here for the Pickens County Delinquent Tax Auction website
1. When is your next tax sale?
Our next tax sale will be held on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
2. Where are your tax sales held?
Our tax sales are held at the Pickens County Performing Arts Center (PAC) located at 314 W. Main Street, Liberty, SC 29657
3. Can I get a list of the properties that are going to be auctioned off?
The list for the 2023 tax sale will be available on October 25, 2023, in the local newspaper (tbd at a later date) and on this webpage for you to view/print.
4. Can I buy a property before it goes on sale?
No. The only way to obtain property for delinquent taxes is to be the successful bidder at the tax sale
5. If I buy property at the tax sale, is it mine that day?
No. There is a one-year redemption period in which the taxpayer may pay to reclaim his property. If that happens you get your money back with interest.
SC Auction Firm License 4109