This four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom ranch is complete with second living quarters on the basement level. The main level of the home provides ample living space spread over 2,800 square feet. This includes three bedrooms, with the owner’s suite, and two-and-a-half bathrooms. Formal living room and dining room expand entertaining options outside of the great room, breakfast room, and four-season sun room. Abundant cabinetry and custom countertops shine in the hub of the home – the kitchen. The basement level contains a one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment with large living room and kitchen adding another 1,000 square feet of living space. Separate entry allows for additional privacy. Attention to detail can be seen in the custom kitchen countertops, wainscoting, crown molding, exposed beams, and more. The property also has mature landscaping, raised garden beds, extra parking, is outside city limits, and NO HOA! Conveyance includes four separate parcels totaling approximately 3.98 acres.
This home is selling AS-IS with NO contingencies. This is an estate and there is no SDS available, however, in the interest of disclosure, the representative of the estate wants to inform potential buyers that there was a recent water line break in the basement due to cold temperatures. The line has been repaired. There was also prior damage to the supports for the master bedroom balcony and it will require repairs.
All pre-auction offers will be submitted and reviewed. Should an offer be accepted prior to auction, the scheduled auction will be canceled.
This property is available for sale only and will be offered at public auction.
Greater Greenville MLS #1490562
Western Upstate MLS #20258940
- Nichole Zales, REALTOR, 864-843-5919
- Darron Meares, BIC, 864-642-2196
- Meares Property Advisors is representing the seller only in this transaction. We pay cooperating agents 3% at closing.
- This property is being offered subject to seller confirmation of the high bid on auction day.
- An onsite ten percent (10%) OR online eleven percent (11%) buyer’s premium will be applied to the approved high bid to arrive at the contract sales price.
- Onsite winning bidder is required to sign sales contract and deposit a NON-REFUNDABLE ten thousand dollar ($10,000.00) deposit into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account on the day of auction (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Online winning bidder must submit signed sales contract and deposit a NON-REFUNDABLE ten thousand dollar ($10,000.00) deposit into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account within 48 hours of the close of auction or are subject to forfeiture of their bid and potential Proxibid ban (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Closing to take place within thirty (30) days of contract signing.
- This property is being sold AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, and with all faults. Seller makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the title of the property or zoning of the property except as warranted by its deed.
- Potential buyers can arrange their own inspections and/or appraisal prior to auction date, at their expense.
- Seller will pay any outstanding liens and property taxes to date of closing.
- Buyer will pay all other closing costs, including, but not limited to: attorney fees, deed preparation, deed recording, survey (if required), mortgage fees, or any other fees or expenses required to close the transaction.
- Sale of property is not subject to any contingencies, financing, or appraisal.
- Announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any previous announcements or advertisements.