Online Bidding Terms:
1. Meares Property Advisors has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. You must have a credit card to register for the auction - however, we require ACH or wire transfer for payment.
4. Winning bidder will be responsible for disassembly and removal of all items. The building is to be left in boom-swept condition. The winning bidder will have five calendar days following the close of bidding to remove all of the items.
5. Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Meares Auction Group and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month is added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Greenville County, South Carolina.