NOTE: We are selling these items for the building/property owner who has taken possession of the assets. Please read through all terms and conditions prior to receiving your bid number. All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card.
ALL SALES FINAL - by bidding on any item in this auction you agree to follow the terms and conditions. You further agree that you will not make credit card chargebacks.
Online Bidding Terms:
1. Meares Property Advisors has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept major credit cards and wire transfers only.
4. THERE IS NO SHIPPING OF ANY ITEM IN THIS AUCTION - you can arrange your own shipping and transport company to pickup ONLY on the listed pickup dates, but Meares Property Advisors will not be shipping items for any reason.
4a. PICKUP DATES - if you cannot make these dates, please do not bid:
- Tuesday, April 13 from 1:00 pm until 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 14 from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm
5. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Meares Auction Group and the bidder throughout any transactions.
6. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month is added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Greenville County, South Carolina.