2.93 Acres, take advantage of western sunsets, views of the Ravenel Bridge, freshwater pond overlooks, mature trees draped in Spanish Moss - this lot has it all. Build your dream home just steps from the ocean with unparalleled views. There is no timeline to build and no minimum square foot requirement. Dewees Island is pristine and wild, with only 150 homesites and 3 miles of beaches with nesting birds and turtles. No paved roads, just groomed shell paths for you and your bike or golf cart to explore.
Amenities include boat ramp, club house, community dock, dock facilities, exercise area, marina, pool, security, tennis court(s), walk/jog trails
Auction Type: Timed online auction - click here for the link
Auction Run Dates:
Bidding opens: Monday, April 3, 2023, at 12:00 pm
Lots begin to close: Monday, April 17, 2023, at 12:00 pm
- Darron Meares, BIC - 864-642-2196
- Nichole Zales, REALTOR - 864-843-5919
- Jen O'Brien, REALTOR, Dunes Properties - 610-283-0867
SC Auction Firm License 4109
- Meares Property Advisors is representing the seller only in this transaction. We pay cooperating agents 3% at closing.
- This property is being offered subject to seller confirmation of the high bid on auction day.
- An online eleven percent (11%) buyer’s premium will be applied to the approved high bid to arrive at the contract sales price.
- Winning bidder must submit signed sales contract and deposit a NON-REFUNDABLE five thousand dollar ($5,000.00) deposit into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account within 48 hours of the close of auction or are subject to forfeiture of their bid and potential Proxibid ban (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Closing to take place within thirty (30) days of contract signing.
- This property is being sold AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, and with all faults. Seller makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the title of the property or zoning of the property except as warranted by its deed.
- Potential buyers can arrange their own inspections and/or appraisal prior to auction date, at their expense.
- Seller will pay any outstanding liens, property taxes, and HOA to date of closing.
- Buyer will pay all other closing costs, including, but not limited to: attorney fees, deed preparation, deed recording, survey (if required), mortgage fees, or any other fees or expenses required to close the transaction.
- Sale of property is not subject to any contingencies, financing, or appraisal.
- Announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any previous announcements or advertisements.