Auction Type: Live onsite auction with online simulcast bidding - click here for the link
Location: 105 Fleet Lane, Easley, SC - this property is located just off George Williams Drive. Waze and other GPS apps will take you to either address. Look for our sign!
Auction Date/Time: Friday, June 17 beginning at 3:00 pm
3D Virtual Walkthrough: Click here
- Sunday, May 22 from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 4, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 17, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. immediately preceding the auction.
MLS Listing Information:
- Western Upstate MLS: 20251234
- Greater Greenville MLS: 1471994
Property Information: Listing presented by Meares Property Advisors. Call 864-843-5919 or visit www.MPA-SC.com for more information. 105 Fleet Lane in Easley, South Carolina, is nestled within the fly-in community of Williamsport Airpark. This residential airpark features an exclusive 2,500' x 75' turf runway that only home/lot owners and their guests are authorized to utilize. The home is situated on a ±1.48 acre wooded lot with mature growth and detached hangar. Elements of this brick ranch, three-bedroom, two full-bathroom home include a sunroom, picture windows, sky lights, and stonework fireplace. Transform the kitchen into a culinary vision with this near-empty slate. There is an additional 1,800 square feet of unfinished basement space also awaiting renovation. All pre-auction offers will be submitted and reviewed. Should an offer be accepted prior to auction, the scheduled auction will be canceled. This property is available for sale only and will be offered at public auction on Friday, June 17, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. This is not a foreclosure; new owner will receive clear title at closing. This is an estate and the property is selling AS-IS with NO contingencies.
- Nichole Zales, REALTOR - 864-843-5919
- Darron Meares, BIC - 864-642-2196
SC Auction Firm License 4109
- Meares Property Advisors is representing the seller only in this transaction. We pay cooperating agents 3% at closing.
- This property is being offered subject to seller confirmation of the high bid on auction day.
- An onsite ten percent (10%) OR online eleven percent (11%) buyer’s premium will be applied to the approved high bid to arrive at the contract sales price.
- Onsite winning bidder is required to sign sales contract and deposit ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account on the day of auction (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Online winning bidder must submit signed sales contract and deposit ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account within 48 hours of the close of auction or are subject to forfeiture of their bid and potential Proxibid ban (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Closing to take place within thirty (30) days of contract signing.
- This property is being sold AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, and with all faults. Seller makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the title of the property or zoning of the property except as warranted by its deed.
- Potential buyers can arrange their own inspections and/or appraisal prior to auction date, at their expense.
- Seller will pay property taxes to date of closing.
- Buyer will pay all other closing costs, including, but not limited to: attorney fees, deed preparation, deed recording, survey (if required), mortgage fees, or any other fees or expenses required to close the transaction.
- Sale of property is not subject to any contingencies, financing, or appraisal.
- Announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any previous announcements or advertisements.