All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied.
We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time.
Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. All sales final.
Preview information: August 2, 2023 from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and August 8, 2023 from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. This is a working business so please do not approach the business on any other day without permission from the auction company.
Online Bidding Terms:
1. Meares Property Advisors has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 5% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept credit cards, ACH, and wire transfers only. There will be no sales tax charged for online sales unless you live within the boundaries of South Carolina, North Carolina, or Georgia. Any invoices over $1,000.00 must be paid via ACH or wire transfer only unless the bidder has been on our buyer list for at least three years.
4. This auction is PICKUP ONLY - Pickup dates are: TBD. You will receive an email and text from Shipping Saint to schedule your pickup time slot. Please DO NOT arrive before your time slot.
5. Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Meares Property Advisors, Inc and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month is added to the balance of any unpaid balance due to the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Greenville County, South Carolina.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.