Buyer's Premium: 5%
- Pickup dates are FIRM - March 19, 20, and 21 - any items left on March 21, 2024, will be deemed abandoned with no refunds given. The property is sold and ALL items must be removed these days. If you cannot fulfill this obligation, please do not bid.
- This auction is PICKUP ONLY - there will be no shipping of any item for any reason
- Buyers must bring their own manpower, loading equipment, tools and anything else needed to remove items from this location.
Title Information for Vehicles: Titles for vehicles will be available 30-40 days after conclusion of bidding. The bankruptcy trustee is ordering duplicate titles now and any vehicles with payoffs will be mailed after receiving them from the lienholder.
Online Terms of the Auction:
1. Meares Property Advisors has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. No refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 5% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept credit cards, ACH, and wire transfers only. No sales tax will be charged for online sales unless you live within the boundaries of South Carolina, North Carolina, or Georgia. Any invoices over $1,000.00 must be paid via ACH or wire transfer unless the bidder has been on our buyer list for at least three years. Vehicles and equipment must be paid by ACH or wire transfer.
4. This auction is PICKUP ONLY - Pickup dates are March 19, 20 and 21. Any items left on the property at the close of pickup on March 21, 2024, will be deemed abandoned with NO REFUNDS. If you cannot meet this obligation, please DO NOT bid. You will receive an email and text from our system to schedule your pickup time slot. Please DO NOT arrive before your time slot.
4a. Winning bidders must bring their own loading equipment, manpower, supplies, and materials to remove items from this location. Meares Property Advisors, Inc. does not load for buyers. Skid steers, excavator, and telehandler will NOT be available for loading unless the winning bidder of those items chooses to assist others.
5. Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made before the online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. To better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Meares Property Advisors, Inc, and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month is added to the balance of any unpaid balance due to the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Greenville County, South Carolina.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
Malfunction, Shutdown, and Loss of Service: The results of the auction may be rendered void if malfunction, shutdown, or temporary loss of service occurs. In such an event, Meares Property Advisors, Inc. reserves the right to remedy the situation in whichever way best represents the seller, including the cancellation of existing bids. Meares shall not be held liable in any way for any malfunctions, shutdowns, or loss of service. The bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at the close of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Meares Property Advisors, Inc. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the close of the auction. Meares Property Advisors, Inc. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.