16 Austin Street in Williamston is a sprawling four-bedroom, three-bathroom brick ranch home situated on an approximately 0.64-acre lot. The professionally installed and exceptionally maintained landscaping truly shines when in bloom, creating your very own wonderland. Enjoy the peace and serenity from the patio with built-in natural gas grill in the fenced-in backyard, or from the sun room for year-round relaxation and entertainment. The sunroom and formal living room both contain fireplaces, with gas logs currently in the sunroom fireplace. The kitchen has updated cabinets, countertops, fixtures, and backsplash, and all appliances convey. The owner’s bedroom ensuite is a full bath with subway tile shower. Two bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bathroom with impressive accent walls of cabinetry reminiscent the mid-century modern movement. The fourth bedroom has been converted into a den by installing an insert in the closet that created a built-in bookcase which can be reverted back to a closet if desired. The home has hardwood floors throughout, including under the remaining carpet. This property also features an attached two-car carport, extra parking, and newer vapor barrier, two sump pumps, and drainage in the crawlspace. Within the city limits providing access to public utilities and conveniences yet NO HOA!
All pre-auction offers will be submitted and reviewed. Should an offer be accepted prior to auction, the scheduled auction will be canceled. This is not a foreclosure; new owner will receive clear title at closing. This is an estate and the property is selling AS-IS with NO contingencies.
Auction Type: Live onsite auction with online simulcast bidding - click here for online bidding link
Auction Date/Time: Under contract. Auction cancelled
- Darron Meares, BIC - 864-642-2196
- Nichole Zales, REALTOR - 864-843-5919
- Meares Property Advisors is representing the seller only in this transaction. We pay cooperating agents 3% at closing.
- This property is being offered subject to seller confirmation of the high bid on auction day.
- An onsite ten percent (10%) OR online eleven percent (11%) buyer’s premium will be applied to the approved high bid to arrive at the contract sales price.
- Onsite winning bidder is required to sign sales contract and deposit ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account on the day of auction (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Online winning bidder must submit signed sales contract and deposit ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account within 48 hours of the close of auction or are subject to forfeiture of their bid and potential Proxibid ban (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Closing to take place within thirty (30) days of contract signing.
- This property is being sold AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, and with all faults. Seller makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the title of the property or zoning of the property except as warranted by its deed.
- Potential buyers can arrange their own inspections and/or appraisal prior to auction date, at their expense.
- Seller will pay property taxes to date of closing.
- Buyer will pay all other closing costs, including, but not limited to: attorney fees, deed preparation, deed recording, survey (if required), mortgage fees, or any other fees or expenses required to close the transaction.
- Sale of property is not subject to any contingencies, financing, or appraisal.
- Announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any previous announcements or advertisements.