Last available cul-de-sac lot in the Vistas at Keowee – 201 Lakeview Way in Six Mile, South Carolina, sits just outside the multi-million dollar development of The Enclave at Keowee. This beautiful, wooded, ±1.16 acre lot is a prime parcel to build the home of your dreams. Gently sloping to the creek at the back of the property and surrounded by mature growth, this lot exudes serenity Mere moments from Sunset Marina, everything the lake has to offer is easily accessible!
All pre-auction offers will be submitted and reviewed. Auction subject to prior sale.
Greater Greenville MLS #1445617
Western Upstate MLS #20239832
- Nichole Zales, REALTOR, 864-843-5919
- Darron Meares, BIC, 864-642-2196
- Meares Property Advisors is representing the seller only in this transaction. We pay cooperating agents 4% at closing.
- This property is being offered subject to seller confirmation of the high bid on auction day.
- An online eleven percent (11%) buyer’s premium will be applied to the approved high bid to arrive at the contract sales price.
- Winning bidder must submit signed sales contract and deposit a non-refundable eleven percent (11%) of the high bid deposit into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account within 48 hours of the close of auction or are subject to forfeiture of their bid and potential Proxibid ban (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Closing to take place within thirty (30) days of contract signing.
- This property is being sold AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, and with all faults. Seller makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the title of the property or zoning of the property except as warranted by its deed.
- Potential buyers can arrange their own inspections and/or appraisal prior to auction date, at their expense.
- Seller will pay property taxes to date of closing.
- Buyer will pay all other closing costs, including, but not limited to: attorney fees, deed preparation, deed recording, survey (if required), mortgage fees, or any other fees or expenses required to close the transaction.
- Sale of property is not subject to any contingencies, financing, or appraisal.
- Announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any previous announcements or advertisements.