Auction Type: Live onsite auction with online simulcast bidding (click for online bidding)
Auction Date and Time: Friday, June 16, 2023 beginning at 1:00 pm
Auction Preview: Day of auction beginning at 11:00 am or by appointment. Please note that a portion of the property is in active use by a company so please do not approach without an appointment.
Property Information: This property will sell to one buyer on auction day. A portion of the property is in use at the present time and that leasee may be willing to continue their lease through negotiations with the new buyer. A portion of the property will possibly need to be demolished as the roof has damage which has caused water leakage over the past few years. Personal property and equipment is not included in this auction but could potentially be sold at a later date.
- Approximately 33,000 square feet spread across five adjoining buildings on the property.
- Lot size is 1.07 +/- acres
- Building One: 19,500 +/- square feet with drive-up dock and drive-in roll up door
- Building Two: 2,600 +/- square feet with second story loft
- Building Three: 2,800 +/- square foot warehouse
- Building Four: 3,500 +/- square feet of potential retial space
- Building Five: 1,400 +/- square feet of office space with loft
Traffic Counts per SC DOT:
- North Fant Street - 14,200
- East Orr Street - 1,100
Area Information: The commercial real estate market in Anderson, SC was showing positive signs of growth. Anderson, SC is situated in the Upstate region of South Carolina and has been experiencing steady economic growth in recent years. The area has a diverse economy with a strong presence in manufacturing, healthcare, education, and retail. The demand for commercial real estate in Anderson, SC has been increasing, particularly for industrial and warehouse spaces due to the rise of e-commerce and logistics. The area has also seen growth in the retail and office sectors, with new developments and redevelopments taking place.
The commercial real estate market in Anderson, SC is increasing due to several factors. One of the primary reasons is the area's strong economic fundamentals. Anderson, SC has a diverse economy with a variety of industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, education, and retail. This economic diversity helps to mitigate the risks of economic downturns and creates a stable environment for businesses. Another reason for the increasing demand for commercial real estate in Anderson, SC is its strategic location. The city is situated in the Upstate region of South Carolina, which has emerged as a major logistics hub due to its proximity to major highways, rail lines, and ports. This has led to a growing demand for warehouse and distribution centers in the area, as e-commerce continues to grow and companies seek to reduce delivery times and costs.
Furthermore, Anderson, SC is known for being business-friendly, with a low cost of living, a skilled workforce, and favorable tax policies. This has attracted businesses to the area, which in turn has increased demand for commercial real estate. Finally, Anderson, SC has seen significant investment in infrastructure and development, including new retail and office space, as well as redevelopment of older properties. This has created new opportunities for businesses and increased the overall attractiveness of the area for commercial real estate investment.
- Nichole Zales, REALTOR - 864.843.5919
- Darron Meares, BIC - 864.642.2196
- Meares Property Advisors is representing the seller only in this transaction. We pay cooperating agents 3% at closing.
- This property is being offered subject to seller confirmation of the high bid on auction day.
- An onsite ten percent (10%) OR online eleven percent (11%) buyer’s premium will be applied to the approved high bid to arrive at the contract sales price.
- Onsite winning bidder is required to sign sales contract and deposit a NON-REFUNDABLE ten thousand dollar ($10,000.00) deposit into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account on the day of auction (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Online winning bidder must submit signed sales contract and deposit a NON-REFUNDABLE ten thousand dollar ($10,000.00) deposit into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account within 48 hours of the close of auction or are subject to forfeiture of their bid and potential Proxibid ban (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Closing to take place within thirty (30) days of contract signing.
- This property is being sold AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, and with all faults. Seller makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the title of the property or zoning of the property except as warranted by its deed.
- Potential buyers can arrange their own inspections and/or appraisal prior to auction date, at their expense.
- Seller will pay any outstanding liens and property taxes to date of closing.
- Buyer will pay all other closing costs, including, but not limited to: attorney fees, deed preparation, deed recording, survey (if required), mortgage fees, or any other fees or expenses required to close the transaction.
- Sale of property is not subject to any contingencies, financing, or appraisal.
- Announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any previous announcements or advertisements.