4755 Platt Springs Road in West Columbia is an approximately 2,200 SF three-bedroom, three-bathroom home. This one-level, ranch home has ample living, relaxing, entertaining space throughout the large kitchen/dining room combination and living room. The oversized laundry room also functions as a mud room and includes a full bathroom with shower. Two bedrooms share the hall bathroom; the owner’s ensuite includes built-in vanity and walk-in closet. With a rocking chair front porch, screened-in back porch, mature landscaping, and over four acres of land, this property is a rare find. The home is situated on a level, corner lot with attached garage, additional detached garage and carport, outside city limits, and NO HOA! There is also a second septic system and hook-ups for RV parking. Currently utilizing well water, there is a switch in the pump house to change over to city water.
This is not a foreclosure; new owner will receive clear title at closing. This home is selling AS-IS with NO contingencies. All pre-auction offers will be submitted and reviewed. Should an offer be accepted prior to auction, the scheduled auction will be canceled.
This property is available for sale only and will be offered at public auction on Friday, April 7, 2023, at 2:00 p.m., preview begins at 1:00 p.m.
Greater Greenville MLS #1494635
- Nichole Zales, REALTOR, 864-843-5919
- Darron Meares, BIC, 864-642-2196
- Meares Property Advisors is representing the seller only in this transaction. We pay cooperating agents 3% at closing.
- This property is being offered subject to seller confirmation of the high bid on auction day.
- An onsite ten percent (10%) OR online eleven percent (11%) buyer’s premium will be applied to the approved high bid to arrive at the contract sales price.
- Onsite winning bidder is required to sign sales contract and deposit a NON-REFUNDABLE ten thousand dollar ($10,000.00) deposit into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account on the day of auction (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Online winning bidder must submit signed sales contract and deposit a NON-REFUNDABLE ten thousand dollar ($10,000.00) deposit into Meares Property Advisors’ escrow account within 48 hours of the close of auction or are subject to forfeiture of their bid and potential Proxibid ban (escrow deposit will be deducted from amount due at closing).
- Closing to take place within thirty (30) days of contract signing.
- This property is being sold AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, and with all faults. Seller makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the title of the property or zoning of the property except as warranted by its deed.
- Potential buyers can arrange their own inspections and/or appraisal prior to auction date, at their expense.
- Seller will pay any outstanding liens and property taxes to date of closing.
- Buyer will pay all other closing costs, including, but not limited to: attorney fees, deed preparation, deed recording, survey (if required), mortgage fees, or any other fees or expenses required to close the transaction.
- Sale of property is not subject to any contingencies, financing, or appraisal.
- Announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any previous announcements or advertisements.