Thank you for your interest in the Beaufort County Annual Delinquent Tax Sale, you may register here. The tax sale is held every year, the first Monday in October. Bidder registration will be available approximately one month before the tax sale. More information about the tax sale can be found on our Tax Sale General Information page.
The tax sale will be held on October 7, 2019 at the Buckwalter Recreation Center, 905 Buckwalter Parkway, Bluffton. Bidders may sign in from 8:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. and bidding will begin at 10:00 a.m.
Bidders are encouraged to do their research and have a full understanding of the properties on which they intend to bid. To assist in this endeavor, the following are some useful resources and information:
- Past tax sale and delinquency data provides tax sale data for the past two years and redemption data for the past four years.
- Real property information contains useful information such as the property identification number, property address, value, and property class.
- The delinquency map visually displays delinquent real property throughout the county and their approximate location, address, and other useful information.
- Beaufort County's GIS Mapping visually displays real property throughout the county, their approximate location and approximate boundary lines and other useful information.
- The Beaufort County Register of Deeds maintains records of property deeds, mortgages, and other liens.
- The Beaufort County Assessor’s Office may be able to help you identify what the property is used for, if there are any existing structures, and other useful information.